Minska MINSKA IKEA LED dimmer 3-70 Watt
The MINSKA 2455 wall dimmer has been specially developed to dim IKEA's dimmable LED lamps such as the LEDARE and ROLLSBO lamps. The lamps in these series have been extensively tested with this dimmer.
ATTENTION: the lamps in the RYET, LUNNOM and SILLBO series are not dimmable! They do not work (well) with the MINSKA dimmer.
Next to the axis of the dimmer there is a push button on the right (press for lamp profile) to select the desired dim profile. Is the connected IKEA LED light source not working well enough? Press the button with a small screwdriver or pen, for example, to change the dimming behaviour. This is how easy it is to adjust the dim profile.
MINSKA LED wall dimmer specifications:
- Developed for IKEA's LEDARE and ROLLBO dimmable LED lamps;
- operates on the principle of phase cut-off (R,C);
- the dimmer has 2 dimmer profiles, to be selected via a push button next to the dimmer axis;
- suitable for incandescent and halogen lamps (high-voltage and low-voltage) and dimmable LED lamps 230V;
- AC voltage: AC 230V - 50Hz;
- Power incandescent lamp and halogen: 150W/VA (low-voltage halogen 12V with electronic transformer);
- power led: 3-70W;
- not suitable for low-voltage halogen 12V in combination with wound (toroidal) transformers;
- the dimmer is suitable for alternating circuits (hotel switching).
- CE marking;
- protected against overload and short circuit;
- electronic fuse;
- thermally secured;
- Note: never load a dimmer more than 80% of its rated power.