2472 Triac Duo Dimmer
Tradim 2472 Triac Duo Dimmer is a stable dimmer for incandescent and halogen lamps.
The dimmer has a very low dimming level, which means that dimming is possible from 10 to 100%.
It is a duo dimmer, i.e. two dimmers in one wall box that can be used to control two different lamps. The dimmer has a variable shaft diameter that allows the use of original attachment plates. Dimmer buttons and cover frames are available separately in our webshop.
- Complies with EN 60669-1 / EN 60669-2 (KEMA approval);
- Independent light control;
- Phase on dimmer;
- Rotary switch version (on/off, dimming);
- Two-wire connection: phase and switch wire;
- Not suitable for 50Hz halogen transformers (ring core transformer).
- Article number
- Power W/VA
- Two channels, each 25 - 200W, 230V/50Hz
- 70 x 70 x 32 Mm. (Height x Width x Depth).
- Output Voltage V/AC
- 230 V.
- 2 years
- Suitable for
- Incandescent and halogen lamps.
- Operating method
- Press & turn, manual
There are no reviews written yet about this product..