2485H LED tronic dimmer 3-150 Watt adjustable
The dimmer is equipped with a hotel switch and is suitable for a minimum of 3 Watt and a maximum of 150 Watt. Keeps a maximum of 70 Watt for LED. Because of the 3 dimming profiles, the dimmer can be adjusted to achieve the correct dimming range. Never load a dimmer more than 80% of the maximum power!
This pressure/turn dimmer (this is a phase cut dimmer) is suitable for the following lamps:
- Incandescent lamps (maximum 120W)
- Halogen lamps 230V (12V depending on the combination lamp and transformer) (maximum 120W)
- LED lamps 230V (12V depending on the combination lamp and driver) (maximum 70W)
- LED Filament lamps 230V (maximum 70W)
The Tradim LED Tronic dimmer 3-150 Watt is supplied without dimmer buttons. These can be ordered separately.
Does the LED lamp keep flashing? Use the LED Dimming Stabilizer to dim unstable (filament/led) light properly.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that every dimmer - LED lamp combination will work properly. We recommend that you first test the dimmer with the lamps before mounting it in the flush-mounting box to prevent damage.
- Article number
- 5 - 150 Watt
- 70 x 70 x 32 mm
- 2 years
- Suitable for
- LED, Energy Saving Lamp, Halogen, Incandescent
There are no reviews written yet about this product..